Alrighty-O, so here’s my attempt at being organized… or rather, placing all my organized thoughts into one place! For me that’s hard; I am quite organized but in a chaotic kind of fashion, where only my weird artsy mind can comprehend the twisted tapestry that is my thoughts, lists, goals and ideas. So here is a small glimpse into what I’ve been weaving:
Add a little cream and black into the mix and you got the idea 🙂
Here’s my Pinterest mood board, in case anyone wants to see my drool-worthy dream shoes and some of my coveted fabrics LOL.
Some of my winter sewing list will carry over into this palette too, which is nice:
- Pastille in dark blue stretch cotton sateen (almost done)
- black dress pants in black linen (my UFO from last year *blushes*)
- Jasmine in a navy and cream print
- Truffle dress
And here is the list of things I’d like to make – some have fabrics and/or patterns chosen for them and some do not yet (perhaps a little ambitious, considering this does not include summer, and I’m a sew slewer BAHAHAHA I totally was trying to write SLOW SEWER!!)
- Taffy blouse in navy blue chiffon with a soft white bubble print
- babydoll blouse from Chic Simple Sewing
- cap sleeve blouse from Simple Modern Sewing
- Clover pants in dark blue stretch cotton sateen (same fabric as my Pastille)
- Cap sleeved tunic
- Licorice dress
- tunic and pants from the vintage Simplicity I bought from Lavender *wink*
I’ll probably add more as time progresses, but I’m starting with this so I don’t explode with too much excitement LOL.
Oh!! Also, a call out to anyone out there who knows where I might find a pattern for a blouse something like this:
I thought the Mystery Charmeuse would look nice in this style, but I don’t quite have the right pattern… thoughts?